EQUINOXE Index du Forum

EQUINOXE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Epson Scanner Perfection 1260

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EQUINOXE Index du Forum -> RECRUTEMENT -> Candidatures acceptées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lyndescip

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Epson Scanner Perfection 1260 Répondre en citant

Epson Scanner Perfection 1260 > urlin.us/2c6lr

>>...>>...-Al-...>...>...Scroll...down...aa...few...potings...and...check...answers...I...got...to...my...query...about...a...Canon...>...scanner...driverLook..at:..EPSON..PERFECTION..1650..VISTA..x64..DRIVER..may..work..Epson..Perfection..1260/1660..PHOTO..Twain..Driver..v.5.60A..Eric.."Al..Smith"..wrote..in..message..news:L6b0n.60211$PH1.24227edtnps82>>..>>..>..>..The..answer..I..found..is.."buy..a..new..scanner"..--..was..that..the..post..you..>..referred..to?..>..>..That..is..probably..what..I..will..end..up..doing>....You....know....if....you....want....to....keep....the....scanner....and....scan....from....XP....without....the....>....laptop....you....can....always....install....XP....Virtual....Mode....on....Windows....7....(its....free!)I...also...took...the...Epson...printer...to...be...recycledI...had...a...>...Microtek...scanner,...but...they...didn't...make...a...new...driver...for...it...either,...so...I...>...bought...the...Epson...Perfection...V500...photo...scannerOr....in....case....someone....finds....a....driver....that....worksI..>..had..to..uninstall..everything..but..the..Epson..Twain..5..driver..(which..I..couldn't..>..do..without)..and..scan..directly..into..CorelDrawNo...>...big...surprise...there>>>>....>>>>....-Al-....>>>....>>>....Scroll....down....aa....few....potings....and....check....answers....I....got....to....my....query....about....>>>....a....Canon....>>>....scanner....driverI....went....on....the....Epson....site....to....look....for....a....64bit....driver....>>>>....for....my....scanner,....and....there....isn't....any!....>>>>....>>>>....Has....anyone....found....any....way....to....get....this....scanner....up....and....running....under....>>>>....Windows....>>>>....7....64bitConnect..you..Epson..Scanner..and..go..to..Device..Manager..in..Control..PanelOr...in...case...someone...finds...a...driver...that...works>>>...>>>...-Al-...>>...>>...Scroll...down...aa...few...potings...and...check...answers...I...got...to...my...query...about...a...>>...Canon...>>...scanner...driverWhen....I....upgraded....>....to....Windows....7....64bit....over....Christmas,....I....found....that....the....driver....didn't....workBut..with..this..upgrade..to..Windows..7..64-bit,..CorelDraw..doesn't..install..(the..version..I..have)..and..the..Epson..scanner..doesn't..scanIt...can...also...recognize...text...using...OCR...and...create...multi-page...pdfs...using...both...flatbed...scanners...and...scanners...with...automatic...document...feedersThe....page....could....have....moved....or....the....link....you....used....might....be....incorrect,....in....which....case....a....site....search....is....a....good....way....to....find....what....you....are....looking....forUbuntu....has....much....better....support....for....legacy....devicesI..keep..hoping..there..is..some..third-party..driver..that..is..freewareI...went...on...the...Epson...site...to...look...for...a...64bit...>>>>>...driver...>>>>>...for...my...scanner,...and...there...isn't...any!...>>>>>...>>>>>...Has...anyone...found...any...way...to...get...this...scanner...up...and...running...under...>>>>>...Windows...>>>>>...7...64bitSoftpedia...and...the...Softpedia...logo...are...registered...trademarks...of...SoftNews...NET...SRLWhen....I....upgraded....to....Windows....7....64bit....over....Christmas,....I....found....that....the....driver....didn't....workIt...is...as...>...slow...as...cold...molasses,...and...the...software...supplied...by...Epson...was...crap...>>>..The..scanner..is..fast,..the..printing..(I..make..a..lot..of..cards)..is..excellentNavigate..to..the..folder..that..you..have..just..unzipped..and..you..will..be..offered..a..selection..of..Epson..Scanners>>>>..I've..got..a..perfectly..good..Epson..Perfection..1260..scannerI....went....on....the....Epson....site....to....look....for....a....64bit....driver....for....my....scanner,....and....there....isn't....any!....Has....anyone....found....any....way....to....get....this....scanner....up....and....running....under....Windows....7....64bitBut..with..this..upgrade..to..Windows..7..64-bit,..CorelDraw..>>>..doesn't..install..(the..version..I..have)..and..the..Epson..scanner..doesn't..scanProducts..Printers..All-in-One..Printers..Label..Printers..Professional..Imaging..Projectors..Home..Entertainment..Scanners..Supplies..&..Accessories..Extended..Service..Plans..Point..of..Service..Weekly..Specials..Clearance..Center..Ink..Paper..Drivers..&..Support..Printers..&..All-in-Ones..Professional..Imaging..Scanners..Projectors..Home..Entertainment..Other..Explore..Epson..Wireless..Printing..iProjection..App..Projector..Color..Brightness..Real..Estate..Solutions..Epson..For..Education..Epson..+..Apple..PrecisionCore..Advanced..Printing..Technology..Videos..CreativeZone..Epson..Store..Shop..Epson..Store..Weekly..Specials..Clearance..Center..Rebate..Center..About..Company..Overview..Careers..Newsroom..Environment..Contact..Us..Other..Epson..Sites..Sign..In..Track..My..Order..My..Account..Reorder..List..Product..Registration..Help..Shopping..Cart..The....lide....30....is....excellent;....most....Canon....things....seem....good,....but....I'm....>....not....impressed....that....they....are....not....releasing....a....driver....because....a....5....year....old....>....scanner....is....quote....'too....old' f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EQUINOXE Index du Forum -> RECRUTEMENT -> Candidatures acceptées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange